YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR PRIORITY.
Information You Provide
We collect information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use our Services, place an order, provide information to one of our sales coordinators, speak with one of our representatives by phone, sign up for newsletters or our email list, participate in a survey or promotion, request information from us, or otherwise contact us.
The information we collect from you may include, but may not be limited to:
• Contact information, including your name, address, email address, telephone, or mobile number;
• Employer-related information, such as your title and the company’s name, address, and phone number;
• Credit or debit card number or other financial information;
• Geolocation of any computer, mobile device, or other electronic device used to access the Site;
• Information relating to your transactions.
Information Collected from Third Parties or Other Sources
We may obtain personal or other information about you from third parties or other sources, and combine this information with the information we collect from and about you through the Services. Such information may include, but may not be limited to:
• Information, including geolocation information, collected through our in-equipment technology;
• Information obtained through transactions you complete with us or our affiliates;
• Credit history or other publicly available information about you from consumer reporting agencies; and
• Any other information obtained through companies that have business relationships with us, such as our licensees, affiliates, and business partners.
We may also obtain information about you from other online sources, including when you connect with InterQuip USA through its official corporate pages on third party social networks (such as “LinkedIn” or “Facebook”) or the “apps” on those pages. This information may include, but may not be limited to, name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity. We may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you through the Services.
Information Automatically Collected
Automatically collected information may include your browser type, device type, operating system, software version, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geolocation, phone model, phone operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services.
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Site, as well as information collected from other online sources or from third party sources to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Services.
InterQuip USA may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
• To validate, confirm, verify, and track your orders;
• To communicate with you about your account status;
• To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
• To review the usage and operations of our Site, and improve our content, products, and services;
• To recognize your online activities over time and across different websites and devices;
• To contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from InterQuip USA or on behalf of our affiliates;
• To contact you when necessary;
• To use your data for analytical and demographic purposes;
• To address and resolve problems with the Services, or our business;
• To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users; and
• As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
InterQuip USA may disclose the personal information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
• With our affiliated companies;
• With our third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us;
• To process, handle or otherwise respond to claims;
• To respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
• As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
We have taken steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures. Your personal information may be stored on servers and may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To “opt out” of receiving future e-mail marketing messages from InterQuip USA, you can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an e-mail marketing message. Please allow up to 10 business days for your request to take effect.
InterQuip USA LLC
4 Duke Place
Norwalk, CT 06854
(203) 322-2600 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org