Terms and Conditions of Entry
WHAT TO SUBMIT
Photos and/or videos with project description (“material”) of InterQuip USA’s products engaged in a project application.
If you choose to submit material that includes the likeness of people, it is your sole responsibility to obtain the necessary releases from the individuals depicted. InterQuip USA will accept these submissions in good faith that such releases have been obtained, and upon InterQuip USA’s request, you must be able to provide copies of those releases.
You may submit material that has been previously published so long as non-exclusive rights were granted and you still maintain the right to grant InterQuip USA the license for use. Upon InterQuip USA’s request, you must be able to disclose when and where the material had appeared previously.
The following submissions will be rejected:
- Material that violates or infringes upon another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright and depictions of persons without the necessary consent required by jurisdictional law.
- Material that contains sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Material that involves willful harassment, or damage to the environment.
- Material that involves putting any individual in danger.
InterQuip USA will endeavor to credit all materials when feasible, however, by submission of material, you grant InterQuip USA the royalty-free, non-exclusive right to:
- Use, in connection with the material, your name, location, nature of business/application in promotions and other publications;
- Display the material in its original state or altered at InterQuip USA’s discretion on its media channels;
- Use the material on media channels including but not limited to websites and web publications, fact sheets, advertisements, multimedia, news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, and presentations;
- Retain a copy of the material that will be archived in InterQuip USA’s digital media library.
PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY
Except where prohibited, you consent to InterQuip USA’s use of your name for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
When you submit, you will be added automatically to InterQuip USA’s e-communications distribution list. This includes special event invitations, digital messages, and e-newsletter. You may cancel and unsubscribe at any time.
Questions and inquiries about submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.